Gold Glow mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelinf

Reaction score
My Car
Used to own a 72 Gold Glow Mach 1 with 351 2bbl and Ginger Deluxe interior......Oh god I miss that car :(
I was looking at this one last night. It kinda scares me. It's supposedly a California car, but the rear tail lamp panel has been replaced, which means it had rust or had been rear ended (plus if you look close, the tail lamps are from a 73, as they don't have the black trim. they are probably new replacements). The seller claims all the sheet metal is original. It has those cheesy hub caps on it, and that makes me suspicious of what other short cuts were taken. It does have some nice options in the interior, but it's still a basic H code Mach1 For $19K. If it were me, I'd keep looking. (Just my opinion. I don't want to get anyone's panties in a wad).

I also noticed something "not right" with the "rims".. Must have those "5 lug" hubcaps. And I apologize for all the "quotes"

I also noticed something "not right" with the "rims".. Must have those "5 lug" hubcaps. And I apologize for all the "quotes"
They are definately faux styled steels. They dont work at all, but they pop off with a screwdriver and thats the end of that. As for the tail light panel, that gave me pause as well, but im on the fence as to the reason. The whole car has been "de-blacked" so maybe that was part of the overall look. More photos would help with that I guess. The exhaust and the red oxide over undercoating is puzzling too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder who got the Gold Glow Barn find I posted back in July you had commented on it back then. If I see any I will post them up in the Craiglists Finds. I actually know where a Gold Glow R Code Mach 1 is here but he won't sell it.

Check this one out

http://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/4053375385.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back