Gonna take a while......

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1972Mach1

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
1973 Gran Torino Sport
1979 Trans Am
1996 Mustang Cobra
1991 Mustang LX Coupe
1988 Mustang LX Hatch
mach.jpgHere's what I'm starting with, not too bad.....

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically a shell? The good news is you can make it what you want and not have to worry about keeping it 'correct'. :)

So what's the plans? Also, is there a stash of parts or do you need stuff? I might have a spare tail light assembly laying around.

I have the rest of the parts stored in my shop. Dash, front seats, about half of the fold down rear seat parts, grille, taillights, windshield, rear defrost window, majority of the parts I have. Some of the parts are not in the greatest of shape, but definitely usable. I am missing the rear trim pieces that fit beside the trap door of the fold down seat.

I have a couple options, I'm not worried about making this a correct build due to it's a basic 1972 Mach 1, I have either a 351C Q code motor out of a 1973 Gran Torino Sport that I've had sitting around for about 10 years or I have quite a few of the DOVE 429's at my shop just gathering dust. The 429 is most likely the direction I'll go basically due always wanting a big block Mustang.

You can do it !!!!!

looks like a good one to start with....

Looks like a nice car to start with.

Back