• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

got a few things up for grabs make me some offers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
got a few things extra here gathering dust. If any one needs any thing from here make me an offer. As for the carb I was looking for a part number but couldn't find one. It was not in the car when I bought it it had a Holley on there but it came with the car. It will need a good rebuild.the pushrods have never been used. When we did the engine we decided on 3/8 rods instead.

2011_0523NOVA0001.JPG

2011_0523NOVA0002.JPG

2011_0523NOVA0003.JPG

2011_0523NOVA0006.JPG

2011_0523NOVA0008.JPG

2011_0523NOVA0009.JPG

2011_0523NOVA0011.JPG

2011_0523NOVA0015.JPG

2011_0523NOVA0018.JPG

What do you want for the center guage panel? Thanks Tom

I would be interested in the ash tray/surround and the plastic shifter bezel. What sounds fair for those pieces?

ETA: The carb looks like an Autolite/Motorcraft 4300. Looks just like the leakmaster that's on my engine now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in the ash tray/surround and the plastic shifter bezel. What sounds fair for those pieces?

ETA: The carb looks like an Autolite/Motorcraft 4300. Looks just like the leakmaster that's on my engine now.
someone already wrote me for the shifter bezel but don't know if he wants the ash tray/surround

someone already wrote me for the shifter bezel but don't know if he wants the ash tray/surround
Alright, let me know how it goes and if there are no takers.

all he wants is the shifter bezel so the ash/tray surround is up for grabs. Please make me an offer hahaha I hate giving prices you can PM it to me
Alright, let me know how it goes and if there are no takers.

Back