got a new bike

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coreysvt

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
03 Cobra
So I made the decision to start riding motorcycles. The last time I was on two wheels it was powered by me. Instead of buying some junk off craigslist, which I have a tendency to do, I drove all the way to Batesburg-Leesville,SC to buy a 2015 triumph bonneville newchuch. I think I've found a new addiction.

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

That is a nice bike, i am also a Triumph fan, this is one of my rides; triumph rocket 3

bags1.jpg

Thanks guys. Mexican I bet that big triple is a beast! I've also been a triumph fan for years but never could get one until now.

Beautiful!

I leave on Sunday for a 3 week trek that leaves from Kennesaw, to Ramsey NJ for a few days, then up through Maine to Nova Scotia. Nothing like touring on a bike!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice harley mrmach. I'm ready to get out in long rides and see the country! The only downside is I won't have as much time to work on my Mach!

Nice harley mrmach. I'm ready to get out in long rides and see the country! The only downside is I won't have as much time to work on my Mach!
I know what you mean I have to divide my free time between my Mach1 and my bike. Summer is just too damned short. I need to move to a warmer latitude where I can ride all year long. Oh and it's a Honda not a Harley, I call it my Honda Davidson or my Hardly Davidson. That's ok I get that a lot and consider it a complement.

So I made the decision to start riding motorcycles. The last time I was on two wheels it was powered by me. Instead of buying some junk off craigslist, which I have a tendency to do, I drove all the way to Batesburg-Leesville,SC to buy a 2015 triumph bonneville newchuch. I think I've found a new addiction.
Triumph's are very cool. When I was in the market for a bike I looked at Triumph but at the time the closest dealer was about 200 miles away so I passed on buying one. I have a Honda dealer right in town so I bought a Honda, and just recently he became a Triumph dealer too. Oh well who knew? Nice Bike.

Very nice bike. Is it the Bonneville SE? That is the Triumph that I would choose. I really like the classic styling and I do prefer the alloy wheels for the safety of being able to use tubeless tires.

thanks, its a newchuch edition, which is limited production, but not a SE. I almost got a SE, but the red on the tank got me hooked.

Thanks guys. Mexican I bet that big triple is a beast! I've also been a triumph fan for years but never could get one until now.
Ha ha, not that big, only 2300cc and over 140lbs of torque, had it for 11 years already:cool:

Back