Got burned... literally

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I lived your story, and it hurt!!  Take care sir, you will recover from this in time. God speed to your healing.

Rod and Sally

OUCH ! ! !  :classic_huh:   .. That doesn't sound like a good day--
A good job we (from these forums)  weren't at your house on 4th July-- otherwise you would have gone to hospital wrapped in oily lint cloths, dynamat and duct tape  :whistling:

I hope all heals well and quick... 
Hey JPAZ 

How's progress after you tried impersonating a chicken drumstick on a BBQ?   are you all patched up?

Hope y'aaall is ok...  :beer:

I’m still all bandaged up, but not in as much pain. I go back to see surgeon tomorrow, so hopefully they can remove some more of the big bandages from me. They are messing up my suntan! Lol. I’m getting better, just a slow process. 
Thanks for checking on me 1sostatic, I really appreciate it!

I’m still all bandaged up, but not in as much pain. I go back to see surgeon tomorrow, so hopefully they can remove some more of the big bandages from me. They are messing up my suntan! Lol. I’m getting better, just a slow process. 
Thanks for checking on me 1sostatic, I really appreciate it!
Tell the Doc you'd feel a whole lot better having your ointments and creams rubbed in to you by a whole load of scantily clad hot chicks.  :biggrin:   :thumb:

First time I had seen this post. I am hoping you are doing great. I had to sit with my mom at burn center in Augusta Georgia one July 4th. I heard all the pain as they scraped the scabs off the burns.
There were so many there burnt from doing same things I had done in the past. Fireworks, Grills, pouring gas in carb. to start. One man died that was under his motor home checking for leaks when a radiator hose blew off. Kids burnt.
The pain is bad for sure. Hope you get to enjoy some shows. Be strong and never give up.

Back