• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GRABBER LIME,M-CODE,4 SPD,RAM AIR,FOLDDOWN,MACH I,RUNNING PROJECT

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys. For sale. Not a Boss 351, but VERY CLOSE! True Mach I, Grabber Lime, M-code 351 4V, toploader 4 speed, 3.25 posi, factory RAM-AIR car, factory FOLD-DOWN rear seat car, factory side stripes, black deluxe Mach I interior, ALL numbers matching, "Born With" drive train. Motor runs flawlessly, with no smoking or leaks of any kind. Transmission shifts through and runs in all gears. Needs floors, trunk, cowl, and tail light panel repair, never wrecked, arrow straight body, all original lime paint where you see it in the pics. Black primer body parts were taken from another project. Missing trunk lid, bumpers, gauges, and some interior pieces. No power robbing options! No air, power steering, or power brakes. The ultra rare original shifter is still there, as is the rear sway bar. Originally a KY car that has never seen salt. Frame rails, rockers, fender aprons are GORGEOUS! The rear quarters are near flawless with only a few small holes in the very bottom. Just look at the factory Eminger invoice and all those cool options! This would be a very easy restoration project. Text me at

205-222-3646 for more pictures or information. Price is $7,000 firm.

Hi Guys. For sale. Not a Boss 351, but VERY CLOSE! True Mach I, Grabber Lime, M-code 351 4V, toploader 4 speed, 3.25 posi, factory RAM-AIR car, factory FOLD-DOWN rear seat car, factory side stripes, black deluxe Mach I interior, ALL numbers matching, "Born With" drive train. Motor runs flawlessly, with no smoking or leaks of any kind. Transmission shifts through and runs in all gears. Needs floors, trunk, cowl, and tail light panel repair, never wrecked, arrow straight body, all original lime paint where you see it in the pics. Black primer body parts were taken from another project. Missing trunk lid, bumpers, gauges, and some interior pieces. No power robbing options! No air, power steering, or power brakes. The ultra rare original shifter is still there, as is the rear sway bar. Originally a KY car that has never seen salt. Frame rails, rockers, fender aprons are GORGEOUS! The rear quarters are near flawless with only a few small holes in the very bottom. Just look at the factory Eminger invoice and all those cool options! This would be a very easy restoration project. Text me at

Kevin, I see you've done some "work" on it since we talked. Unfortunately, I'm still going to have to pass.

All the best with selling it.

Geoff.

I know this is a long shot,but do you still have this car? The exact color combo I have been looking for.

Back