Grabber Lime Restoration - Update #4 - Wipers/Emissions

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 429 CJs: Grabber Lime, Grabber Blue, White, Dark Green Metallic (2), Pewter, Red Convertible 1972: Sprints (3), 1973: Pink Convertible (2)
Here is the latest update on the Grabber Lime project.  Everything takes a ton of time, nothing is as easy as just bolting it on!  I forgot to put the fender splash shields on before I put the fenders on, so that was a little tricky, and of course getting my arm inside the cowl area to put the clip on the wiper arms to motor was a little tricky also.

IMG_5822.jpg

IMG_5820.jpg

IMG_5824.jpg

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_5826.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

The work looks perfect. I now know where your energy comes from, ICE CREAM. You are the only person I know that has his own ice cream truck.  Chuck

The work looks perfect. I now know where your energy comes from, ICE CREAM. You are the only person I know that has his own ice cream truck.  Chuck
And we use it in the summer time to sell ice cream for charity and some cars shows.  My wife actually wears the white uniform, original hat, has the coin changer etc!!!  Besides, she looks better than me and that sells more ice cream!!!

73 Ice1.jpg

And we use it in the summer time to sell ice cream for charity and some cars shows.  My wife actually wears the white uniform, original hat, has the coin changer etc!!!  Besides, she looks better than me and that sells more ice cream!!!
That is very cool. She may sell more ice cream but you sell more cars. No, wait, you buy cars not sell them. Are you still telling her you have about 12? I hope you know I'm kidding. Please take no offense. ;) Chuck

Mike, I have to disagree with the other posters

That is not up to your standards.

To help you out I would be willing to bring a trailer down to your place and get that one out of your way.

Then you can try again on the next one, I'm sure you will do better. :whistling: :p :D 

That is coming along nicely - great job.

Back