Great service from West Coast Classic Cougar

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande will undergo three phase build process. Phase 1 is complete (driver). Phase 2 is interior/exterior restoration. Phase 3 is ++ performance.
You know, the mark of a good company is measured not only by how they accomplish the routine, successful action, but by how they respond when things don’t go the way they’re suppose to. I ordered an electrical item from WCCC and if you know these guys, they sell used parts that are hard to find off of Cougars (that also fit our cars). Well, they sent the wrong one and one call was all it took to get it corrected, no hassle. The new part is on its way. I wish all of my vendor transactions were that good. Thanks to the folks at WCCC for excellent customer service. Steve

... Thanks to the folks at WCCC for excellent customer service. Steve
100%. Richard and Junior were more than helpful when I was looking for a factory pancake connector and pigtail for my out-of-the ordinary build. Richard quickly gave me his personal cellphone number and sent me a number of pics as he fabricated the switch pigtail for my NOS 1970 Sport Lamp switch.

They definitely do things the right way, for the right reasons.

I so much appreciate quality vendors. WCCC gets a huge thumbs up from me, not just because of the excellent parts (new and used) I have gotten, but for their YouTube videos that are so helpful.

There was an order I placed for some used torsion rods for my 73 Mach 1 trunk lid. I overlooked the part that clearly said those rods were not compatible with Mustangs. Ooops. I did not want to bother them with a return, so I decided to just hold onto them for a later time as I would love to get a 71-73 Cougar at some point. I was certain that had I called and asked to return the rods I would not have had any issues. But, sometimes I just feel it best to leave unturned stones alone.

Great service and parts, I have only used them a few times but they were great experiences. Also, I agree with the praise about their YouTube channel. They help a lot to keep these cars on the road.

Tom

Back