Green Boss 351

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a very beautiful example, I love the color combination 4Q dark green metallic and argent silver go so well together. I really like the deluxe interior most Bosses I've seen have the standard interior. I only wish I had the $$.$$$ it's going to take to buy this wicked cool car.

Love the color combo as well. Would look great in my garage next to my matching 429 Mach.

I agree though that 82k is a stretch here. It says sale pending. Would love to know what it actually sells for.

82? good grief... love the car but that is STUPID money. AS IS? What tha HELL is that suppose to mean. "last high compression" ? He doesn't know what he's talking about. He'll sell to an IDIOT with too much money. if he sold it for 20k and I wanted to buy? I would start questioning the quality due to his ad alone. BTW it is NOT a "coupe" a bigger, heavier? Uhhh dude check the size and weight against the 70.

"which exaggerated both its length and weight" AGAIN...REALLY??? Doesn't know and doesn't CARE!!!

boy he must sit on his boat and laugh at all the fools that buy from him.... MUST think he's one hell of a marketing GENIUS!

Sorry not trying to offend you guys that love the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dana there is no better time to invest the man said so himself,Although as you are the only member that has 82grand of walking around money on him right now I may heed your advice lol. Yep lots of money to much for me but a beatiful car none the less.i posted it because it might just be an indication of a change in appreciation of these cars finally.

Hey Dana there is no better time to invest the man said so himself,Although as you are the only member that has 82grand of walking around money on him right now I may heed your advice lol. Yep lots of money to much for me but a beatiful car none the less.i posted it because it might just be an indication of a change in appreciation of these cars finally.
You bet my friend! walking around money or not would not pay NEAR THAT as in "Sorry not trying to offend you guys love the car". I think the car looks awesome I was really more making FUN of his advertising techniques and of course the car is indeed a beautiful representation and hopefully garners interest, and adds much needed appreciation. Nothing against the car...but laughing at his over the top presentation.

Back