green deluxe door cards

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbrian

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang
Does anyone know where I can find a set of green deluxe door cards that will fit a 72 mustang. I have looked at NPD, CJPoney parts and many others. They offer all colors except for green.

Thanks

Brian

It seems that no one makes them in green. So, you will either have to buy a set of another color and dye them, get some good used ones, or maybe call TMI and see if they will make you a set in green. TMI does do custom orders, so I would think that they could make you a set in green.

I found this thread after I posted the Ebay listing thread....it the same guys. The earlier Ebay ad referenced in this ad first by ib4stangs are the same door panels in my thread. I thought they had just recently starting parting that car, but I guess not.

I ordered a pair of panels from Mustang Market:

https://www.mustangmarket.com/door.htm
I have not installed them yet. The are made differently than original panels- they molded base of the panel is plastic not fiber like the OE panels. They also do not come with holes- these must be cut out by the customer.

The website suggests that they do no offer other colors, but when I called them they said they could do some other limited colors (I needed blue) if they had the dye. I would give them a shout and see if they have a green that would work for you. They had a blue for 69-70 panels that I think is close enough. They also sent me a sample card of the blue carpets they had in stock so that I could pick the one that best matched the carpet in my car.

They were pleasant to deal with.

Back