Greetings

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMoyer

Reaction score
My Car
73 351c
Hello! My name Is Malachi I'm 16 years old and I have acquired a 73 mustang with a 351c and a auto transmission. I live in eastern Washington. I joined because another forum recommended me to this place.

Welcome from Oklahoma. You have come to the right place. Ask anything, someone will likely know the answer. Chuck

Hello Malachi,
So great to see someone your age own and want to learn about these ‘71-3 Mustangs. You could’ve taken the easy path and embraced the imports with the step ladder rear spoilers. You will find that knowledge and experience are abundant here, and all are willing to help you in any way possible. And remember, there are no stupid questions here, so never hesitate to ask if there is anything you need to know.
Welcome to your new Mustang home. :)

Welcome from Central New York.
It's great that young people still have an interest in these cars. You are the future of the hobby.
Don't be embarrassed to ask for all the help you need, EVERYONE on this forum is friendly and helpful.
You'll get answers to just about anything you ask without being made to feel silly.
Don't get discouraged if you hit a problem, everything can be solved.
Good luck,
Mike

Oh yeah, we do like pictures.

Hello! My name Is Malachi I'm 16 years old and I have acquired a 73 mustang with a 351c and a auto transmission. I live in eastern Washington. I joined because another forum recommended me to this place.
Welcome Malachi and congratulations on your Mustang purchase. This is a good forum to belong to. Enjoy your ride.

Welcome Malachi! You’ll find this forum full of knowledgeable people who are happy to share that knowledge.

Latest posts

Back