Happy 40th! (now 41st) (now 42nd!)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well a few more years and the Mustang is now 46! So close to the magic 50 mark. Honestly I didn't spend much time last year working or driving my Mustang. I hope to get some more seat time this winter while the weather is nice. (Arizona). I have been spending too much time with my old FSJ Cherokee Jeep, getting out and wheeling in the desert. Happy 46th birthday!

Hit 47 yesterday. (I am a bit late, I am traveling on business).

She's been ignored a bit. Early November I am going to have it towed home, change the oil, check the fluids and fire her back up. Put some fresh gas, give her a bath and then drive around!

I probably need to put on some new tires, but that means possibly new rims too.

I am looking forward to some seat time.

Hit 47 yesterday.  (I am a bit late, I am traveling on business).

She's been ignored a bit.  Early November I am going to have it towed home, change the oil, check the fluids and fire her back up.  Put some fresh gas,  give her a bath and then drive around!

I probably need to put on some new tires, but that means possibly new rims too.

I am looking forward to some seat time.
Congrats!  Mine will turn 50 on 10-9-20.  10920...Hmm...My daughter was born on 90210 (ring a bell?)...number anagram.  And also, Mach 1 will turn 50 15 days before my wife.  I wonder if she'll get an all day celebration, the wife I mean.  lollerz

Made it to 49 today!  Still parked safely in a garage.  I started her up and drove her a few times this year but the last startup produced a leaky accelerator pump on the center carb.    It's a cheap and easy fix so now that it is cooling off a bit I plan on getting it done and driving her around some while the weather is nice.    I want to make sure she hits the road a year from now on the 50th birthday of her rolling off the line. 

It's weird to think when I got this Mustang that cars from the 30's and 40's were hitting the half century mark.   The technology jump from those years to the Mustang were crazy and now, almost 50 years later, it's crazy again. 

Back