Happy Fathers Day

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT DAY.... my oldest daughter called and kid is STILL talking... :D:D:D oh..... daughter is 30 this year.... it was announced that they are adopting an 8 year old!!!!! ......I'm now taking on the title G-Diddy!!!!!!! Heck I'm about to be 57...guess I'm old enough??

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great day at the local Father's Day Car show. My two kids both had to work today, but they took me out for lunch yesterday. Hope all you other fathers/sons/daughters enjoyed your day.

A funny. Tha wifey put on Facebook our new addition. So she was commenting she wanted to be called Gran J, J of course for her first name. So I'm sure someone will be offended but it was not "my statement". They responded and wanted to know if I was gonna be Gran Master :whistling:

the whole Family had a great day, we were at the Fathers day Car show in Cape Cod, it was a great time over 425 cars.

we also Met Wayne Carinii from Chasing classic cars, he's a great guy to talk to.

20140615_102958.jpg

20140615_072116.jpg

20140615_110022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
VERY COOL!! Looks like a 59 Dodge in the second pick. those things had some big power plants and that speed o???? My brother would drive his on the country roads like you would on a major highway. Cant tell you how many times I thought I wouldnt make it to 12. That speedo would turn to red as soon as he could get it there and kept it nailed as long as there was gas in the tank. Now that I'm older...he was only 16....:D

Back