Happy Independence day

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Various
... no taxation without representation .. down with the limey Brits... 

otherwise you'd all be playing Cricket on a Sunday ... what a heart wrenching, gut punishing, ball aching experience that would have been. 

well done on running away from us ... If I were there, in 1776, I would have signed the declaration myself ... and told them to start building Nascar circuits right away 

and made running moonshine legal  :p

lollerz

all the best 

Al 

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy 4th! Make sure to wave your flag high! Punch any anti american liberal scumbag antifa traitor in the mouth. Dont forget to drink some beer too! And fire off some rounds in a safe direction please.

If I were in the states and I made some moonshine ... would I still be breaking the law?  ...or is it just now viewed as cruelty toward potatoes  ::thumb::

I imagine myself as third from the left 

:p

here's wishing you all the best ::yourock::

just to celebrate I'm going to to watch an episode of Dukes of Hazzard

Moonshining is representation without taxation, so it's illegal in all 50 states, unless someone wants to go through the process, get all equipment certified as having no lead or other hazardous metals or chemicals in it. And, oh yeah, promise to pay the state and the federal governments their taxes.

Moonshining is representation without taxation, so it's illegal in all 50 states, unless someone wants to go through the process, get all equipment certified as having no lead or other hazardous metals or chemicals in it. And, oh yeah, promise to pay the state and the federal governments their taxes.
But you are allowed to grow pot in some states.

mike

You can also brew your own beer.

I'm guessing that between marijuana sellers and marijuana growers putting pressure on politicians and making the politicians think about the tax revenue they're missing out on, that it'll be illegal to grow your own weed one of these days.

A lot more people have pot farms in their apartments than brew their own beer.

I'm guessing that between marijuana sellers and marijuana growers putting pressure on politicians and making the politicians think about the tax revenue they're missing out on, that it'll be illegal to grow your own weed one of these days.

Read an article about Oregon.  Since they legalized growers and gave them a license to grow

they now have more pot than they know what to do with.  If everyone stopped producing

tomorrow they would have an almost seven year supply stashed away.  Trying to work a

deal to sell surplus to other states.  Good luck with that, still a schedule one at the federal level.

Drifting from the topic...  Happy July 4th.

mike

Yes, Happy 4th of July to all my American friends Enjoy your celebrations safely and a day (or two) off work!

Here in Canada, we just celebrated our "independence day'" the 152nd birthday of Canada becoming it's own nation on July 1st. And I'm an Ex-Pat Brit!!

As for Moonshine, I bought a bottle of "legal" moonshine at a liquor store in the US a while back. It tasted just like Ethanol! No under taste of the corn and other flavors that I have tasted in "real" moonshine, not that I've tasted much, but!!!

On Mary-Jane, Canada is becoming one of the largest grower producers in the world. Locally there are huge greenhouses going up all over the place to produce Pot. Mostly for medical Pot, but now they're branching out into "edibles". Wow, just what we need, people running around with the "munchies". 

It's all government controlled of course, who, when and where. Then they take their massive "cut", more taxation! 

Personally, I do see a need for medical pot, it dose work for pain relief, but socially, no. The Police are having a tough enough time with drunk drivers, let alone "high" drivers.

Geoff.

:chin: :chin: :chin: Mike AKA goodnigh has an apartment in CA   :whistling: and a sleeper M code 4 speed Grande ... lots of room in that trunk ...just saying

I hope yaaawwww'll had a great July 4th... I watched the pilot episode of Duke's of Hazzard ...which made want to buy 18 acres of Alabama real estate, grow a super long beard, smell like a Yak and cover the homestead in shiny Muscle cars. 

...also made me realize how awesome yaaw'll are...  ::yourock::  wish I could buy yaw'll a beer.  ::beer::

:chin: :chin: :chin: Mike AKA goodnigh  has an apartment in CA   :whistling: and a sleeper M code 4 speed Grandé ... lots of room in that trunk ...just saying
Back in the day people would get busted before it was legal based on a $10,000 electric bill; grow lights.

I do have several plants in the back but never tried to grow pot.  I know people who do grow and it has

become a real science.  You see these full page color ads in the local newspaper for delivery services. 

Having grown up in the 60's, attended Woodstock, hung out at Kent State in the day; I find this all very

amusing.

mike

Back