Happy New Year, 2021

92GTS-R

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang 302 V8
Can't be any worse than the last one!  Keep Safe and keep cutting out that Rust  :lollerz:

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
No Mustangs at the moment.
Happy New Years to everyone!  2020 is now hindsight!

Fabrice

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande 351C
71 Mach 1 429CJ
January is usually the time of the year where you gotta think about reducing or stop smoking... with my 73 back on the road now, it's gonna be quite hard. 
Expecting way more white smoke than in past years! :D

Happy 2021 guys!

PS: @92GTS-R "..keep cutting out that Rust"
Yeah the rust, not your fingers!! Hope you'll nail that floor this year!

Reaction score
My Car
Various
Happy new year and all the best to you all ... keep your cars on the road......keep safe and cook the best food.

ya'all rock 

Al (the UK's only redneck) 

92GTS-R

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang 302 V8
Well what a year that was! I wish I could say the mustang is up and running but set back after setback, not having a garage, British weather, family life have all taken their tolls and of course that damed Virus. This new years eve my family are self isolating, my son contracted the latest virus at a friend's family party while he was home on leave from the Royal Navy. In turn my Wife contracted it, so far I'm clear but we have to self isolate for a week. I just need some dry non damp weather so I can get the cover off the mustang and continue welding, but that's a hard ask in England in the winter. Wishing everyone the best for 2022. Mark UK

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
Well what a year that was! I wish I could say the mustang is up and running but set back after setback, not having a garage, British weather, family life have all taken their tolls and of course that damed Virus. This new years eve my family are self isolating, my son contracted the latest virus at a friend's family party while he was home on leave from the Royal Navy. In turn my Wife contracted it, so far I'm clear but we have to self isolate for a week. I just need some dry non damp weather so I can get the cover off the mustang and continue welding, but that's a hard ask in England in the winter. Wishing everyone the best for 2022. Mark UK
Mark, that sucks big time. I hope you all get better soon and get back to life.
We all hope that 2022 will be better on many levels.
At 7pm here, (EST) I always drink a toast to my family and friends living in the UK as it is midnight there. I'll also make that toast to all my "friends" on the Forum in the UK and Europe.
Wishing everybody a Happy New Year wherever you are. Let's ALL do what we need to do to get this pandemic behind us and for now, that means EVERYBODY get the vaccine shots.
Geoff.