Happy New Year to all Mustang friends and family

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
Just to wish everyone on OUR Forum, a Happy, Healthy New Year. Let's make 2022 one to remember in a good way.
Get your shots and let's put this behind us. That is my wish for everyone.
Geoff.
AKA. Stanglover.

Last edited:
Happy New Year to all too. I wish that all we needed to do was to get a shot and all would be back to normal, regrettably this does not seem like it is going to ever end, it will just be another thing like the flu that will be around forever. This country is now at almost 75% vaccination rate (1 Dose), almost 65% fully vaccinated and we are in the worst ever infection period for this thing. In the last 3 weeks everyone that I know that is fully vaccinated got the coof, and one of them was even fully vaccinated and had a booster shot. The only way this will end is if we just learn to live with it, like we have with a lot of other diseases. Hopefully I am wrong, but I don't think that I am :confused:

Happy New Year to all too. I wish that all we needed to do was to get a shot and all would be back to normal, regrettably this does not seem like it is going to ever end, it will just be another thing like the flu that will be around forever. This country is now at almost 75% vaccination rate (1 Dose), almost 65% fully vaccinated and we are in the worst ever infection period for this thing. In the last 3 weeks everyone that I know that is fully vaccinated got the coof, and one of them was even fully vaccinated and had a booster shot. The only way this will end is if we just learn to live with it, like we have with a lot of other diseases. Hopefully I am wrong, but I don't think that I am :confused:
I agree. They never said we could not get the virus after 1-3 shots, BUT they do say we are far less likely to end up in hospital and or die from it. I can live with that (literally) It's the stubborn "people" who don't believe in, or trust the science, that are clogging up our Hospitals and putting undue stress on our Hero heath care workers.
This unfortunately is a fact. Sorry guys if I'm getting political, but it's a fact.

I agree. They never said we could not get the virus after 1-3 shots, BUT they do say we are far less likely to end up in hospital and or die from it. I can live with that (literally) It's the stubborn "people" who don't believe in, or trust the science, that are clogging up our Hospitals and putting undue stress on our Hero heath care workers.
This unfortunately is a fact. Sorry guys if I'm getting political, but it's a fact.
The way I look at it is the ones that kick the bucket because they refuse to get vaccinated are reducing the number of idiots in the gene pool. I do sympathize with their families, though, hopefully their relatives have gotten vaccinated. It's the ones, and their families, that didn't have the opportunity to get vaccinated that I sympathize most with.

The way I look at it is the ones that kick the bucket because they refuse to get vaccinated are reducing the number of idiots in the gene pool. I do sympathize with their families, though, hopefully their relatives have gotten vaccinated. It's the ones, and their families, that didn't have the opportunity to get vaccinated that I sympathize most with.
I totally agree with your last sentence Don. As we, as a richer continent, have had every opportunity to get vaccinated, much of the world has not and it's those people we MUST help for all our sakes.

Hoping that everyone has a great 2022. There's a lot screwed up in this world right now and what we need is a year of learning to listen and respect each other. Time to get rid of the "I" mentality and start working towards the "we". History has proven that when we work together as a community and a nation great things can be accomplished.

May God or whomever or whatever you worship "your Mustang" watch over you and your family.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Last edited:
Happy New year to you all from South of London UK,
NO doubt about it. The world's a mess these last couple of years, but I was luckly to get a week on vacation in November (when travel restrictions lifted) and visited Florida and the Daytona Turkey run. Bumped into this beauty while thereIMG_20211126_110633.jpg

Back