** Happy Thanksgiving Day Thread **

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Pewter Convertible 351-4V
I wanted to post-up and give a heartfelt 🦃Happy Thanksgiving 🦃to all our US friends and members and a happy Thursday for all our friends and members of this great forum that live outside the USA. I am thankful for so many things in my life... my family, my friends, my health, and my fellow mustang enthusiasts on this site.

I am truly blessed and I am grateful for all of those blessings. I hope this message finds you strong in your faith, health, and spirit and I wish you the best this holiday season.

PofoTurkeyDay.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving, ya'aaaawl

what Am I thankful for??

...thank you o' Lord for...

• A huge body of water exists between us and the French ....and they got stuck with the Germans 😁
  • Duct Tape🤪
  • The invention of Pink fuzzy handcuffs :love:
  • Our UK Politicians having the IQ of a toilet seat ... oh wait a minute... o_O
  • To think I might see Putin fill his daipers when the Ukrainians win. :ninja:
  • My new kitchen :cool:
  • America got Walmart - we got Ikea ... oh hang on; The Americans lucked out there. :sneaky:
  • My address isn't in down town Beirut :coffee:

and of course ...Gale Halderman (y) without whom, these beautiful forums containing all these lovely people would not exist 🥰... and thank you for 71-73 style Mustangs

Attachments

• image_2022-11-24_113557372.png
    image_2022-11-24_113557372.png
    576.3 KB · Views: 0
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know I have plenty to be thankful for, not the least of which are the 45 family and friends we are hosting today.

Remember the most important thing when deep frying your turkeys is safety first!

Turkey fry.jpg

what Am I thankful for??

• A huge body of water exists between us and the French ....and they got stuck with the Germans 😁
  • Duct Tape🤪
  • America got Walmart - we got Ikea ... oh hang on; The Americans lucked out there. :sneaky:

and of course ...Gale Halderman (y) without whom, these beautiful forums containing all these lovely people would not exist 🥰... and thank you for 71-73 style Mustangs
Too funny and as an ex-pat, I get it all. You spelled Diapers wrong, but then our American friends wouldn't understand "Nappies" would they!
Good to hear from you again.

what Am I thankful for??

• Duct Tape🤪

Thanks for thinking of us and I hope you have a GREAT Thursday on your side of the pond. I miss your good sense of humor and words of wit so hurry and get another 71-73 stang so you will be around more often.

Back