• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Have up to $5,000 to spend on 71 Convertible.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul of MO

Reaction score
My Car
71 M Code Convert - Barn find
73 H Code Convert - Field find
73 H code - Latest Project
Greetings!

We have been digging into a 1971 Mustang convertible to restore as a family fun car but it is just to far gone to try to fix.

With all of the parts we have collected, parts cars deconstructed, and effort extended so far it just makes since to continue but find a less rusty 71 to work with.

We have a complete M code, ram air, drive train ready to install so mechanical condition is not important.   

The finished car is going to red with a red interior (not a big fan of vermilion interiors but that is what I have - LOL).

My family loves road trips and we have a car trailer so distance is not a big concern but close to Missouri would be a plus!

No rush as this is going to be our 2021 / 2022 project.

Fun!

Son of Paul of MO!

Cars local to you (us) will likely be rusted pretty bad. I am in eastern MO and got mine from Phoenix. Are you looking to have a car shipped to you or something local?

Cars local to you (us) will likely be rusted pretty bad. I am in eastern MO and got mine from Phoenix. Are you looking to have a car shipped to you or something local?
We enjoy road trips so we would travel for the right car.   Ideally someone has a red base model straight 6 or a decent roller that needs a new home.

There was a absolutely no options 6 cyl with a 3 speed manual on offerup that I just missed.  $2500, no rust but not running.  It was in Oklahoma.

Merry Christmas BTW! 

Back