HEADLINER TRIM SET

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande
When i bought my car it had no headliner or interior trim. Theres some headliner trim on Ebay for sale. It looks like it has marks on them. Heres the link;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301495324667?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Are those marks permanent or can they be removed? With few options of obtaining a green interior i feel i may have to compromise on a concourse finish with the interior plastic trim A-Pillar trim needed also. I don't want to buy trim of another color and spray it the right color

Steve those trim parts are metal and can be painted any color

The trim pieces that ring the roof (aka, the 'halo' pieces) are metal... the pieces running down from the roof area (A-pillar, C-pillar) are plastic.

There are SEM colors that match the interiors of our cars.

NPD, Summit Racing, CJPP, etc., have many of the trim colors available. I know I bought something like 8 cans of SEM Black Metallic, Adhesion Promoter, Texture, etc., to restore all of my interior trim pieces. They all came out great - I'm really happy with 'em. ::thumb::

Back