Hello all!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
70 Maverick Grabber w/351W & Toploader
71 Mach 1 w/ 429 & T56
Hi all, recently joined this site. I'm building a 71 Mach 1 with a 429.  Going to paint next week, will be grabber lime.  I'll post some pics once the color gets shot.  Just wanted to introduce myself.  Looking forward to sharing the progress!

:cool:

Hello from Mississippi. Is Grabber Lime and the 429 original to your 71 Mach1? Either way should make for an interesting build. Grabber Lime reminds me of "Gotta Have it Green" Ford introduced in 2013. Looking forward to pictures and updates on your build.

Welcome aboard!

Hi all, recently joined this site. I'm building a 71 Mach 1 with a 429.  Going to paint next week, will be grabber lime.  I'll post some pics once the color gets shot.  Just wanted to introduce myself.  Looking forward to sharing the progress!

:cool:
 Ah I see you did join. Great stuff. I'll not use your name as some only like to go by their user name. Your choice.

Did you get the other info and post from my enquiry to the guys?

Anyway welcome. You'll be well please with the help from many excellent members.

Geoff.

aka Stanglover.

Look in Electrics at the bottom of the tech section for my post "wire harness for door speakers, or something like that!!

Geoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back