Hello everyone !

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from SW Ontario Canada.

That 73 looks quite nice and well optioned. Personally, 73's aren't my year of choice, but they are all worth restoring and driving. Why not buy both so you have a parts supply!!

Good luck and keep us posted. There are lots of very knowledgeable people here to draw from.

Geoff.

Hello from Mississippi. Glad you saw something you liked and decided to stay. I prefer the front grill appearance of the 71-72, but that's that charm of this site, all body styles are accepted as "Family". The 73 Q Vert is so well optioned I doubt that I could pass it up. The impressive list of option's plus the "Q" engine add a lot of value to that one.

As Stanglover stated there is a lot of knowledgeable people here with years of experience and all willing to help you with any questions you may have.

Welcome to your new Mustang home!

Welcome from coastal Alabam . Im look8ng forward to seeing what you get. Be sure to post in the convertible forums when you do.

In my opinion the 73 with the Decor group gives the car a whole different look and is my favorite. Also the other options are nice such as the am/fm radio, competition suspension, etc. Good luck.

In my opinion the 73 with the Decor group gives the car a whole different look

I agree! I think the mustang looks fantastic with the decor group. Either with the mach 1 stripe or with the molding. I am not a big fan of the protection pack. Especially the protection strip on the side ruins the nice line of the car's body.

Hello everyone!

In my search for my dream car, I have discovered this very useful website/forum a couple of weeks ago and I have been looking at it almost every single day....so addicting !

I am from the Netherlands ( a small country famous for a lot of things, accept nice cars with big engines ;-) )
There's a good European Trader site with a couple of big Dutch sellers. One Dutch trader has 100's of cars in stock

https://www.classic-trader.com/nl/oldtimer

Welcome from Perth Australia. I'm a little partial to the verts and having spent the last 15 months on a full ground up restore I'm now enjoying the fruits of my labour. The only problem I have now is finding the time to finish the little bits remaining when I can take her for a spin instead!

Good luck...

...Mickus

Back