Hello everyone

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burmeister75

Reaction score
My Car
Mustang Mach 1 built in 1973
Engine 429
Transmission C6

Hello everyone.

I am Tomasz - happy owner of 1973 Mach 1 from Poland.

The car is still new for me, just bought it few months ago.

I hope to gain a lot of valuable info which was posted and shared on your Forum.

I am planning to do some small upgrades in my car (suspension, rear axle) and don't want to make mistake caused by wrong choices :D

Hope you'll help me ::thumb::

My Mach1.jpg

Welcome to the Forum from North Carolina, U.S.A.. Wow Poland I do not recall any other members. Be sure and go to the map and put a pin on it where you live.

I bet there are not may Mustangs in Poland are they?
Thank you!

Regarding amount of Mustangs in Poland - not so many like in US :D but we really love them

We got many new owners especially after starting selling the 2015 model in European dealership.

We also have our local Club - Mustang Klub of Poland

I am a proud member ::thumb::

We have a few guys having 71-73 model. I am going to tell them about this Forum from North Carolina :)

Welcome from W. Tennessee on the mighty Mississippi River. Glad you joined the group. We have a great group of folks here that are always willing to help out on questions and respect the feedback and input of others. We keep it family friendly and I think that's what makes us stand out on the internet. All of us have a common interest in our cars and sharing and learning with others.

Back