Hello from Hawaii

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Completed
1972 Mach 1 Future Project
1972 Mach 1 Doner Parts Car
1973 302 Current Project
Hello,

Found this website by searching for 1973 wiring diagram and I'm glad I did. Hope to be a postive member and make a lot of friends. Take care and talk to yall later.

Aloha,

DJ

33da4xk.jpg
[/img]

Hello and welcome!! You´ll find this site amazing (i´m also a new guy here)... People are great and topics are really trully interesting!

BTW, you car is BEAUTIFUL... and the place you´re from too! :p I´m Damian, from Uruguay in South America

WELCOME!

Hello and welcome! Great photo! Is that a KC-135?? Car looks awesome too! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

::welcome:: enjoy the site be sure to put your pin on the members map. I believe you are the first in your area:D

Rocket, thats not a 135 Looks like a c-5 or C-17 dont remember its been a while since I seen either in person. You know that sometimers kicking in.

Welcome to the club, DJ! Glad to have you here.

In a previous life I taught high school on Molokai for 4 years, and at McKinley High School in Honolulu for a year. I'm thinking you're stationed at Hickam?

Doc

WELCOME aboard, DJ!

As previously stated, it would appear you are the first to "sign up" from Hawaii.

I like the color scheme on your '73 Mach 1 and look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Hello,

Found this website by searching for 1973 wiring diagram and I'm glad I did. Hope to be a postive member and make a lot of friends. Take care and talk to yall later.

Aloha,

DJ

33da4xk.jpg
[/img]
Welcome aboard ! I love the color on your car! Give us some more info!

Mustang 2.jpg

You guys sure know how to make a fellow enthusiast feel welcome unlike some other websites. Thanks for the cool welcome and kind words! The car is originally a 351C Mach 1, automatic w/ a/c. Got it from my Dad in the early 80's. Blew the motor up in the late 80's and the car's been sitting in the same place for over 20yrs and I finally got it road worthy just last year :0) Complete build of this car is on another website, but not too many 71-73 owners on that site and takes for ever to get an answer about these cars so I'm jumping ship :) I'm now in the process of rebuilding a 1973 302 w/ 3speed manual and a/c that has also been sitting for many years. Can't do it alone, so see yall on the forumside!

DJ!!! Great to see you found your way over from Ford Muscle! Your car is looking amazing! Post some vids when you get the chance pretty please lol.

Hello,

Aloha,

DJ

33da4xk.jpg
[/img]
hello from alabama::welcome:: i love that colour combo . saw a 66 with a similair combo at a car show once and loved it . now i see a 71 thru 73 with it . awesome man . more pics please.

You guys sure know how to make a fellow enthusiast feel welcome unlike some other websites. Thanks for the cool welcome and kind words! The car is originally a 351C Mach 1, automatic w/ a/c. Got it from my Dad in the early 80's. Blew the motor up in the late 80's and the car's been sitting in the same place for over 20yrs and I finally got it road worthy just last year :0) Complete build of this car is on another website, but not too many 71-73 owners on that site and takes for ever to get an answer about these cars so I'm jumping ship :) I'm now in the process of rebuilding a 1973 302 w/ 3speed manual and a/c that has also been sitting for many years. Can't do it alone, so see yall on the forumside!
Welcome DJ I watched the build of your MACH on the other site nice job.

Welcome to the club, DJ! Glad to have you here.

In a previous life I taught high school on Molokai for 4 years, and at McKinley High School in Honolulu for a year. I'm thinking you're stationed at Hickam?

Doc
Hey Doc,

In your previous life? LOL! Not in the military, but got to drive on base and tour the air fields on Hickam. I guess the guards saw "Mach 1" on the side of the car and thought it was some kinda prototype transformer and let me on base LOL!

D.J. ,

Welcome ! Scott here, you helped me out with some measurments a few months ago on that other site ( Pretty much the only one who did) Nice to see you here! Did a bunch of work since your email...Check it out

http://www.saturdaymorninggarage.com/
Scott, Wow! You have done a lot of work since then and it's starting to look like a mustang again :) Keep up the great work and make a video of you shaping the sheetmetal. Awesome sheetmetal work!

DJ!!! Great to see you found your way over from Ford Muscle! Your car is looking amazing! Post some vids when you get the chance pretty please lol.
Evan,

So this is where you've run off to. I'd check in every now and then on FM to see if you've replied with an update, but noth'n and wondered if everything was ok. Good to hear from you! Tell me the Boss is up and running :)

That is one nice looking car. The color combo is amazing. I really like the no side stripe look.
How bout the racing numbers and sponsor decals look? Parnelli Jones Gran Am 1970 Mustang style :) I'm fix'n to get them done soon :D

Welcome DJ I watched the build of your MACH on the other site nice job.
Thanks and it was fun to do. I'm starting on a 1973 Mach 1 and hopefully do the build here. This one will be flat black and a daily driver. No performance parts and will be all original down to the 2100 2bbl carb.

hello from alabama::welcome:: i love that colour combo . saw a 66 with a similair combo at a car show once and loved it . now i see a 71 thru 73 with it . awesome man . more pics please.
Thanks mach1 fever! I'll post pics in the forum. Do you have pics of yours? I can't get enough of these cars! Love em all from rust buckets to trailer queens.

71 badmach and Tnfastbk, :D

Thanks again everyone and see you guys on the other side!

DJ, Welcome aboard.

We hope all the 71-73 guys end up here! It's nice to have a place where folks are respectful and welcome you with open arms. I have not seen many communities gow as rapidly with as many top notch folks as you'll find here. I've been on since WAY back in July (LOL) and am amazed at the depth of knowledge and it keeps getting deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back