Hello from Japan!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whokilledkaji

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
Hello all,

This is Jeff from Detroit. Well, originally from Detroit - I've been living in Japan for the past 12 years!

I drive a 2011 Mustang GT over here, but my mom has a 1973 Mach 1 Q-code stored for me back in the States! I'm moving back to Detroit this summer and I'm really looking forward to working on the '73!

I just discovered this forum so I'm really happy to meet everybody!

Thanks!

Jeff

::welcome:: from Bundaberg Australia. Some very cool cars and bikes in Japan Jeff did you ever get to cool breaker or similar events
Not sure what Cool Breaker is, but I go events all the time!!!

Just went to Street Car Nationals this last weekend! It was awesome!

(Very few JDMs though!)

I also organize cars and coffee type events in my prefecture... Lots of awesome cars and bikes come! Old GTRs, Bluebirds, Fairlady Zs, lots of Sylvias too!

I could post some pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
Coolbreaker is more custom bikes its pretty huge and the do a bit of racing. Attached a link for it. Mooneyes Yokohama looks like an awesome event too

A big welcome to an American in Japan from a Greek in Australia! He he

This site is completely borderless and free to all respectable people who like "mustangs" in particular...

When u get a chance, show us some pics of the old horse ...has it been sitting dormant for 12 years?

I will post some pics tonight if possible!

It hasn't been driven for a while, but my brother and I had it up and running last summer!

Welcome to the forum, Jeffrey - nice to see a fellow Mustang6G'er here. We may pull you into the dark side, permanently ;)

-Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back