Hello from Japan!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from the Netherlands...

JB

Hello all,

This is Jeff from Detroit. Well, originally from Detroit - I've been living in Japan for the past 12 years!

I drive a 2011 Mustang GT over here, but my mom has a 1973 Mach 1 Q-code stored for me back in the States! I'm moving back to Detroit this summer and I'm really looking forward to working on the '73!

I just discovered this forum so I'm really happy to meet everybody!

Thanks!

Jeff
::welcome::

Welcome to the site. Have you every seen any 71/73 Mustangs at the events in Japan?
Sure!!!

95zy1w.jpg

n6kol.jpg

Welcome from Virginia! The car scene in Japan is crazy I'd love to see them old GTRs.
No problem!!!

zw0uub.jpg

Welcome to the forum, Jeffrey - nice to see a fellow Mustang6G'er here. We may pull you into the dark side, permanently ;)

-Kurt
Thanks Kurt!!!

Yeah! I'm in trouble, aren't I??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
All modern cars require side blinkers... Even my 2011 GT.

I'm pretty sure anything older than 20 years doesn't, but there is a small possibility that it won't pass car inspection... I'll need to check!

Welcome from coastal Alabama. Be sure to put a pin on our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

OK! I really need to post some pictures of my '73, but I'm almost embarrassed! It needs a little work, but the body looks really good. I don't want you guys to think that I'm spoiled!

Well, here she is!!!

incsbm.jpg

The wheels on there now are massive! I don't dislike them by any means, but I'm a big fan of Magnum 500 style wheels. That'll be one of the first things I might change. Any wheel or tire size recommendations would be great! I want the car to have a nice stance, but nothing too crazy!

OK! I really need to post some pictures of my '73, but I'm almost embarrassed! It needs a little work, but the body looks really good. I don't want you guys to think that I'm spoiled!

Well, here she is!!!

incsbm.jpg

The wheels on there now are massive! I don't dislike them by any means, but I'm a big fan of Magnum 500 style wheels. That'll be one of the first things I might change. Any wheel or tire size recommendations would be great! I want the car to have a nice stance, but nothing too crazy!
Your 73 looks nice!

Not sure if you already know this, but the 73's had optional Ford Aluminum wheels and the Magnum 500's were not available on the 73's, but a lot of members like the Magnum's on their 73's. Here are a couple of pics of the Aluminum slots from Ford on my 73 convertible:

Your 73 looks nice!

Not sure if you already know this, but the 73's had optional Ford Aluminum wheels and the Magnum 500's were not available on the 73's, but a lot of members like the Magnum's on their 73's. Here are a couple of pics of the Aluminum slots from Ford on my 73 convertible:
Thanks!!!

I have a chance to get a really nice set of those wheels from Detroit Vintage Wheels, but I wasn't sure what I was doing about coming home at that time... I probably should have got them, they were pristine!!!

Still though... I sure do love the look of Magnum wheels...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back