Hello from Miami

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Coupe. Lived, died, then lived again.
Hi everyone, happy to be a new member here. My name is Josue and I'm a Miami resident. I've had my '71 coupe (I call her Big Blue) for about 9 years now. Bought it junior year of high school, and it's been my pride and joy since. I daily drove it, parked it for a couple years, daily drove it again ,and now it's parked once more. It's currently undergoing some remodeling, since it's been needing some TLC for a while. Going for a nice suspension setup to get the ol' Clydesdale more on the nimble side. Power comes from a 302 with a very mild build (for now) and a C4. Here's a picture of the old girl. Thanks for reading, hope to be a regular on the site!

rr1tnp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, happy to be a new member here. My name is Josue and I'm a Miami resident. I've had my '71 coupe (I call her Big Blue) for about 9 years now. Bought it junior year of high school, and it's been my pride and joy since. I daily drove it, parked it for a couple years, daily drove it again ,and now it's parked once more. It's currently undergoing some remodeling, since it's been needing some TLC for a while. Going for a nice suspension setup to get the ol' Clydesdale more on the nimble side. Power comes from a 302 with a very mild build (for now) and a C4. Here's a picture of the old girl. Thanks for reading, hope to be a regular on the site!

rr1tnp.jpg
Hello and Welcome abouard from Pennsylvania, Big Blue looks like a sweet ride!;)

Long live the coupes!

Welcome to the site.

Wait until the faskback guys figure out we CAN see out the back window!

::welcome:: from East Tn

Long live the coupes!

Welcome to the site.

Does whats behind you really matter :D

Welcome from Chesapeake,VA

Long live the coupes!

Welcome to the site.

Those poor souls, driving with nothing but a giant sunroof to look out the rear. Credit to them for being so brave, though. Always been more of a coupe guy. I actually picked one over another equally tempting fastback. I guess I just love those flying buttresses and that small recessed window. And being able to see, of course ::laugh::

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Feel at home already!

Nice coupe! Welcome to the forums...glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back