Hello From North Carolina

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggrjr

Reaction score
My Car
Previous 72 Coupe
Current Expedition
Just wanted to introduce myself. I do not currently have a Mustang. I had a 72 Coupe while I was in high school and college. Finally at a point where I am ready to start looking for another Mustang. As soon as I sell my Infiniti I will probably be looking to buy a 71 or 72 coupe, I still have a stock pile of NOS parts in the folks basement. I plan on building a restorod with a stroker motor. Current toy is a 2001 Expedition with 4:10s, 33s, tuner, exhaust etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Mississippi! Ownership not required, enthusiasm for our "Big Mustangs" welcomed. Your at the perfect place for help, guidance, and any kind of info you might need when you start your project. Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Virginia. Good luck with your search and post up any questions about any potential purchases you may find. You will get a lot of constructive advice.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Please remember to post a pin on the member map under "fun stuff" at the top right of the page.

Good luck with your search.

Welcome from Texas!

brian

Back