Hello from NY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terlingua_RS

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Hello , my name is Rick , I live in Walden, NY and I've been registered here since late October 2014 when I made the decision to search for my Mach 1 . So I'm a little late in my introduction since working on my car over the winter, spring and part of the summer this year. It's finally road worthy and just getting the chance to enjoy it.

1973 Mach 1, Q code 351c, 4v, 4speed Hurst, 3:50 Traction-Lok diff, competition suspension, Deluxe interior, Rim-Blow steering wheel, Magnum 500's - 15x7 , 2B Bright red , 43,000 original miles.

I bought it online from MN. I have a friend who lives out there and he checked it out for me. Paint and bodywork was done, interior is original but it needed maintenance and detailing to the suspension, undercarriage. I will post a few before and afters in another post.

I've owned several Mustangs over the years, I've always loved them since being a kid. I'm sure I got the love for these cars from my dad who has owned several in in life as well. His last Mustang he owned was a 1972 Mach1, 351c, automatic. I remember the day he had to sell it , $2500. that was the going price way back then. But I didn't have that kind of money and had my own 1970 Grande at the time.

Fast forward to today, once I made the commitment to buy another Mustang my search only included 71-73 model years. To me these cars were the best fastback, coupe and convertible designs out of all the mustangs built in my opinion.

2l8ewp3.jpg

2d1nvo0.jpg

Back