Hello from Oregon

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach1 351C-4V C6
In rebuild mode
Signed up to this site about a month ago, this is my first post. Two years ago I was able to finally buy my dream car, a 71 Mach1. Unfortunately she is a basket case, but luckily has the numbers matching 351 4v C with a c6 trans that is all rebuilt. I have some body work to do as well as finding some parts, but that is part of the fun. I was researching info when I came across this site. You folks have so much info that I had to join up. Look forward to interacting with you all.

Attachments

• my car 10.png
    my car 10.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 0
  • my car 12.png
    my car 12.png
    463.3 KB · Views: 0
  • my car 11.png
    my car 11.png
    521.7 KB · Views: 0
Welcome from west Michigan!

Feel free to ask any questions, this is an incredibly helpful and knowledgeable place. Civil... did I mention CIVIL??

Welcome from west Michigan!

Feel free to ask any questions, this is an incredibly helpful and knowledgeable place. Civil... did I mention CIVIL?? Yeah, we're that too...
😇

Welcome from Rhode Island Mr. Bond!! I am not "From Russia with love". Although that is my favorite Bond film.

Ron

Welcome from So Cal, looks like a fun project ahead. Of note, this is a good site to locate parts. I’d rather buy from these guys than most suppliers, just my opinion.

Back