Hello From Southern Califoni!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Just got off the plane here in San Clemente to visit my oldest son. Man is the weather differant from Big"D"! It was supposed to get to 100 in Dallas today. It is about 70 here with a nice ocean breeze! Going to stay a few days and spends some time just relaxing with my son and the wife.We had to get away from the race for a few days. Kinda doing this as our 34th wedding aniverary and visiting.No plans just chillin!

Having grown up in California, all I can say I miss is the family, the weather and the mountains! If you see any of the Nixon clan, tell them I said hi! ;)

Thanks guys! I am setting here listening to all of the "fireworks" at camp Pendelton, my dads old stomping grounds 1951-52? Sounds like they are having fun? I may try to get over there to give my respects for pop. He would have wanted me to do that, Semper Fi !

Having grown up in California, all I can say I miss is the family, the weather and the mountains! If you see any of the Nixon clan, tell them I said hi! ;)
Ole "Tricky Dick", was mild compared to what we have now. I'm talking about them ALL in D.C.!

Ole "Tricky Dick", was mild compared to what we have now. I'm talking about them ALL in D.C.!
No arguments there.
I knew there was a reason I liked you guys besides Mustangs! :D

Thanks guys! I am setting here listening to all of the "fireworks" at camp Pendelton, my dads old stomping grounds 1951-52? Sounds like they are having fun? I may try to get over there to give my respects for pop. He would have wanted me to do that, Semper Fi !
::thumb::

No arguments there.
I knew there was a reason I liked you guys besides Mustangs! :D

::thumb::

+1 ::thumb::

If you can get away head down to San Diego sea port village on Sunday. San Diego mustang club is having their yearly car show on the bay. Its a great location for a show. Theirs all sorts of shops for the wife to get lost in and sweet mustangs to look at. The wife and I will be their with my 89 GT. My brother is taking his ranchero. Here some pic from last year. Hope to see you their. Mike.

mach 1 resto 021.jpg

mach 1 resto 019.jpg

mach 1 resto 015.jpg

mach 1 resto 011.jpg

2011 knotts 002.jpg

Some one needs to pass out some 7173 calling cards:idea:
I know I know.:dodgy:
Had a nice visit with Mike last evening.He and his wife were very gracious to the wife and son on our visit! Mike has a VERY clean 89! We spent some time shooting the car breeze and checking out his 71.He is going to have a nice one!Thanks again Mike for the invite! We really enjoyed meeting you and Tara! If you ever get down to Dallas we would love to have you stop by!

Some one needs to pass out some 7173 calling cards:idea:
I know I know.:dodgy:
Had a nice visit with Mike last evening.He and his wife were very gracious to the wife and son on our visit! Mike has a VERY clean 89! We spent some time shooting the car breeze and checking out his 71.He is going to have a nice one!Thanks again Mike for the invite! We really enjoyed meeting you and Tara! If you ever get down to Dallas we would love to have you stop by!
Your welcome Ed any time. I really enjoyed are visit. Make sure the next time you and Terry come out to see Jason to set an afternoon a side for a BBQ. I know we only touched the tip of the ice berg on the mighty 351C topic. Mike

Ed and I.jpg

Back