Hello from Spain

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ERNESTO

Reaction score
My Car
1971 GREEN BOSS 351
First, I am glad to be accepted in this foro. I'll try to share with you my passion about my 1971 Boss 351. At this moment i am restoring the engine, and i wonder if somebody could help me about where i can find all parts and information that i will need to do it.HOLOGACION 4.jpg

Attachments

• HOMOLOGACION 2.jpg
    HOMOLOGACION 2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
Welcome from Chicago! Nice looking car! I don't have the expertise to advise you on Boss information but there are plenty of people on this forum who will be able to help you.

Welcome from Oklahoma. I spent a few months in Zaragoza in the mid 1970s, very nice place. Chuck

Ernesto, hola mi amigo bienvenido al foro! ¡Tu coche se ve increíble! ! Por favor, cuando tengas tiempo, cuéntenos más sobre los detalles, como la lista de opciones, si las hay, y tal vez algunas imágenes del interior y el compartimento del motor. Nos gustan muchas fotos aquí en el foro. También cuéntenos la historia de cómo adquirió su automóvil y cualquier modificación, si la hubiera, que haya realizado. De nuevo bienvenido creo que te va a gustar aquí. Hay algunas personas muy bien informadas aquí y siempre están listas para compartir el conocimiento.

Welcome from Ohio. Congrats on having 1 of the 1806 made. Very nice-looking car. There's a lot of good guys and gals here with a ton of knowledge that are willing to help Don't know what exactly what type of info you are looking for, but you might want to also check out the below Facebook group for more specific info on your car.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/48191849267/

Welcome from Germany! Nice Boss. Here we have some real knowledged people that are willing to help everytime. What specific parts or nowledge for your Boss are you searching for?
Thank you for your welcome. Basically i will need to know where i can find very good parts for and original Boss 351 cleveland engine: camshaft, crankshaft, pistons and connecting rods.

Welcome from Ohio. Congrats on having 1 of the 1806 made. Very nice-looking car. There's a lot of good guys and gals here with a ton of knowledge that are willing to help Don't know what exactly what type of info you are looking for, but you might want to also check out the below Facebook group for more specific info on your car.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/48191849267/
Thank you very much Kilgon, i will take an eye on the facebook group.

Howdy from Phoenix Arizona! That's a really good looking car. It must be fun to drive it around Spain.
I hope so, still i can not drive it, at this moment we are working in the spanish homologation, but you will know when i can do it.

Back