Hello from Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard from Wisconsin.
Thank you!
You are quite welcome. That 302 is looking pretty good, by the way.
I cannot wait to hear it roar again. Except for some minor painting or cleaning, the engine is finished. I am waiting for a body guy to get me in line to have her painted. Then I will put the engine back in.

Thank you!
You are quite welcome. That 302 is looking pretty good, by the way.
I cannot wait to hear it roar again. Except for some minor painting or cleaning, the engine is finished. I am waiting for a body guy to get me in line to have her painted. Then I will put the engine back in.
good luck with painters Jail

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

I know what options she had because my dad was the orginal owner and we have all of the original paperwork. We were driving her until 93 or 94 when I went off to college. I am just now at a point where I can afford a resoration process. I am going to make some changes to her that I know will not be stock. Going for the red with black stripes also.

::welcome:: From East Tn
Very cool...Going hocky style stripes? Or big 73 stripes like on mine? And are ya keeping the original hood on it or going the nasa ram air style?

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Sounds like you have planned out the way you want it done. Keep us posted with progress reports and pictures.

Hi. Welcome to the group. Hello from Eastern Canada.::welcome::

Welcome to the club, Jeremy! Glad to have you here!

When you get a chance, poke around in the Fun Stuff up on the top of the page and stick a pin in the Members Map.

Glad you found us.

Doc

Howdy and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe.

It's always nice to see people with cars that have belonged to them or their family since they were new (the cars, that is!:D).

Did you put a pin on the member map already?

Welcome from Houston Texas.

We have 3 1973 cars. A 351 CJ Mach I, a 351 H code Mach I and a 351 H code convertible currently receiving rebuilt and upgraded drivetrain and suspension.

Welcome from San Angelo! Where ya at, anyway? Maybe when we get both of ours running, we can get together for a cruise or something.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::
Thanks

::welcome:: mine started its resto in Houston...
I am about 2 hours fom Houston.

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Sounds like you have planned out the way you want it done. Keep us posted with progress reports and pictures.
I have a on of pictures from the process. I will get them posted soon.

Hi. Welcome to the group. Hello from Eastern Canada.::welcome::
Thanks.

Welcome from South Western Ontario Canada! I will be painting mine green as well! Never understood the red car thing!
Thanks

Welcome from Alabama! Money pit? Yup...but they are so much fun!
Yes they are.

Welcome from West Michigan.
Thanks.

Welcome to the club, Jeremy! Glad to have you here!

When you get a chance, poke around in the Fun Stuff up on the top of the page and stick a pin in the Members Map.

Glad you found us.

Doc
Thanks.

Howdy and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe.

It's always nice to see people with cars that have belonged to them or their family since they were new (the cars, that is!:D).

Did you put a pin on the member map already?
Iwhen people ask if I am going to keep it original I say "only the parts I like". The car is a family member and not for sale.

Thanks

Welcome from Houston Texas.

We have 3 1973 cars. A 351 CJ Mach I, a 351 H code Mach I and a 351 H code convertible currently receiving rebuilt and upgraded drivetrain and suspension.
That is cool.

Welcome from San Angelo! Where ya at, anyway? Maybe when we get both of ours running, we can get together for a cruise or something.
East Texas. That sounds cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back