Hello from the Central Illinois

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmarlojill

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible, 351C 2v, Full restoration
Hello All... I am Bob from Springfield Illinois. I have been restoring a 73 mustang for the last 4 years. Right now I am in the reassembly mode. I have been making it my "ideal" mustang by changing some things up instead of making it all original. I know some people wont like it......but I wanted to make it a combination of all the things I like best. I removed the auto tranny and added a 4 speed toploader, rebuilt the 351C, and put on some boss stripes, removed all badges. Here are a few pictures.

DSC05647.JPG

DSC05720.JPG

It's your car so build it the way you want. I tend to keep mine somewhat original but I'm diggin' what you've done so far. Looking great man. Keep it up and post pics as you go.

Btw, welcome from coastal Alabama.

Welcome Bob, from Las Vegas Nevada! Sounds like you and I have a very similar plan! I'm also restoring a 73 vert, and building it "my way". Don't hesitate to ask questions, and don't be surprised if I ask you questions! LOL! Looking forward to your finished product! ::welcome::

Travis AKA: Doug The Dog

Welcome to the site from central Virginia! Cool vert, I love it when people built it their way. There's plenty of factory concourse cars out there.

Well I like it! Thats gonna be a beauty for sure! Welcome from Nine Mile Falls, WA!

welcome from chicago ridge il,i built mine the way i wanted too,your convertible is looking good

Hi Bob and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

I like your paint scheme and the colors you chose.

Making a vert the way you want it sounds familiar. That´s what I did.

Welcome from West Virginia!

Yay another vert! Looks great!

Welcome from SE Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back