Hello from VA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the site from another Virginian! Looking forward to seeing pictures and maybe meeting you in person sometime. You can post your general location under the Fun Stuff link at the top of this webpage.
Sounds good, I'm in Amissville.

I think we are close enough to meet at the Carousel, My wife and daughter love that place.

Dan

Thanks for the welcome guys,

It looks like I bought the Mustang that belonged to the user " jmcgill89 "

I drove e it home last night (50 miles) and it did fine, that's a good start.

I will post some good pics soon.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dan and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe.

If I was gonna pick up a new Stang tonight, I'd be much too exited to post here in advance!

:)

Welcome to the site from another Virginian! Looking forward to seeing pictures and maybe meeting you in person sometime. You can post your general location under the Fun Stuff link at the top of this webpage.
Sounds good, I'm in Amissville.

I think we are close enough to meet at the Carousel, My wife and daughter love that place.

Dan

Thanks for the welcome guys,

It looks like I bought the Mustang that belonged to the user " jmcgill89 "

I drove e it home last night (50 miles) and it did fine, that's a good start.

I will post some good pics soon.

Dan
Amissville is close and Carousel is even closer. I live in the Town of Warrenton and cruise over to the Carousel every once in a while. Maybe we can get together later in June. My daughter is getting married on June 9th and things are hectic here! I had my 73 convertible in the Warrenton Father's Day Show last year, but will not make it this year as we will be up in Baltimore most of the day, but you may want to check it out, usually a lot of Mustangs.

I remember jcgill89's posts about the coupe. Nice looking white coupe with Decor group. You can probably learn a lot about what he has done to the car by reviewing his posts. I think he just bought it earlier this year.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back