Hello, new here

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiHoSvr

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Chris and I own a '73 Mach 1.  I attached a picture of the car.

I originally bought the Mach about 16 years ago.  It still has the numbers matching Q code 351CJ, C6 automatic and 3.25 Traction Lok 9 inch rear.  The build date was 12-13-72.  It is a original 5A Light Pewter Metallic/black deluxe interior car but needs to be repainted.  It has some nice options like power steering/brakes, A/C, convenience group, console, full gauges with tachometer, fold down rear seat, leather wrapped 2 spoke wheel, forged aluminum rims, rear defroster, and tu tone hood with hood locks.  

Thank you for letting me join.  Chris.

20160521_143433.jpeg

Welcome from League City TX!  She shore is sweet looking!  Post more pics of the side, interior and most of all.....the engine!

welcome on board from Ohio - lots of good info on the forum, ask around if you need something.

Hello and welcome from NC. I’ve always really liked the light pewter. Great car. 

Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. I have a 1973 Mach 1 I ordered new with 41 options so if you have questions you are at the right place. Several great shows coming up for Mustang. One in Pigeon Forge Tenn. Ponies in the Smokies at end of this month. Then the all Ford show in Carlisle, Penn. is having a 50th. ann celebration for the 1971 and doing a special display. I will be at both maybe you can come visit. The what 45 ann of MCA is in Atlanta but they can pack sand.

Hello, I'm Chris and I own a '73 Mach 1.  I attached a picture of the car.

I originally bought the Mach about 16 years ago.  It still has the numbers matching Q code 351CJ, C6 automatic and 3.25 Traction Lok 9 inch rear.  The build date was 12-13-72.  It is a original 5A Light Pewter Metallic/black deluxe interior car but needs to be repainted.  It has some nice options like power steering/brakes, A/C, convenience group, console, full gauges with tachometer, fold down rear seat, leather wrapped 2 spoke wheel, forged aluminum rims, rear defroster, and tu tone hood with hood locks.  

Thank you for letting me join.  Chris.

View attachment 49511
I want to see some more pics of the hood. I am very interested in the paint I am wanting to do the exact same thing when I repaint mine later this year.

Back