Hello, new here

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are more pictures of the Mach.  As you can see, the previous owner backed into something and dented the rear left corner so I found a replacement end cap.  No interior pictures yet as I need to clean it out.  

20160521_143441.jpeg

20160521_143447.jpeg

20160521_143459.jpeg

20160521_143507.jpeg

20160521_143525.jpeg

20160521_143543.jpeg

20160801_222407.jpeg

20150824_075935.jpeg

Here are more pictures of the Mach.  As you can see, the previous owner backed into something and dented the rear left corner so I found a replacement end cap.  No interior pictures yet as I need to clean it out.  

View attachment 49625

View attachment 49626

View attachment 49627

View attachment 49628

View attachment 49629

View attachment 49630

View attachment 49631

View attachment 49632

Looks like a good solid project car.  Do you know if the dents father up were caused from him when he backed into whatever or are the from something else.   I'm not a body man but I would definitely have it checked out to make sure it didn't  do any other unseen damage.   

Looks like a good solid project car.  Do you know if the dents father up were caused from him when he backed into whatever or are the from something else.   I'm not a body man but I would definitely have it checked out to make sure it didn't  do any other unseen damage.   
I asked him about all of them.  He said the dents on the sail panel and rear quarter were from something falling on the car when it sat in their shop and he said his kid backed it into a pole.  So I had it checked out real well.  Didn't find any other damage.  Car drives and handles fine.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't buy his story, no falling object would do this kind of damage and the way the 3 visible creases are connected is the result of one and only rear kiss, and surely a wet one! You're in may be just for a quarter panel if you are lucky, how does the trunk floor looks like there?
At least it's not been repaired with a big hammer and kilos of Bondo, as @kilgon suggests, let a pro take a look at it, so you know what you're looking at...

We've all found out hidden pearls ( still do), it's part of the hobby I guess ;) 

I don't buy his story, no falling object would do this kind of damage and the way the 3 visible creases are connected is the result of one and only rear kiss, and surely a wet one! You're in may be just for a quarter panel if you are lucky, how does the trunk floor looks like there?
At least it's not been repaired with a big hammer and kilos of Bondo, as @kilgon suggests, let a pro take a look at it, so you know what you're looking at...

We've all found out hidden pearls ( still do), it's part of the hobby I guess ;) 
I didn't either but the guy acted like he had just gotten out of a mental institution (certified nut job) so I left it at that.  He was going through a real nasty divorce and was more concerned about the money and keeping it hidden from his ex-wife.

I already had the car looked at when I got it home and was told no major damage was done.  I also had the trunk floor looked at and it wasn't tweaked.  So I got real lucky there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back