Hello (new here)

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonEvenson

Reaction score
My Car
This is a 1 of 51, on the Marti Report 71 Sportsroof (Fastback) Mustang show car Grabber Green Mettallic Z code paint, 3W deluxe white interior, Matching #s 351 Cleveland and FMX auto transmission. This is a show quality car, that needs very little to be perfect. Updates are as follows: Edelebrock intake & Carb. Flowmaster Exhaust, Petronix electronic ignition, white face gauges with green LED'S, pioneer MP3/USB and much more.
mustang2.png what do ya think of this color combo? mustang1.png

mustang3.png

mustang4.png

BabyMoons4.png

BabyMoons1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hyena429

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
Welcome Ron,,,,From Washington state too..In the Tri cities area....That is a interesting color...lets see some more pics if you got some ...And what are the specs? We love pics and all the information you got ;)

73vertproject

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible H Code, 351C 2V FMX
Welcome to the club! Glad to have you here. We support all mods and renditions of the 71 - 73 mustangs (to a point, perhaps) :p. It's yours to do as you please. As Mike (Hyena) said, we'd love to see more pics and info.

I think it's pretty cool.

Doc

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Mach 1 blue glow with argent stripes, 351C-4V, C6 auto
1973 Q code Mach 1 blue glow with argent stripes, 351C-4V, 4 speed
Welcome from central Ohio Ron. Nice looking Mustang. It would be really popular in Green Bay !

mweeps

Reaction score
My Car
07 Mustang GT
First car 351 H Code 73 Mach 1 totalled in college
Welcome fomr Chesapeake, VA! Was that car previously owned by Phil Knight fron NIke and Oregon Alum? LOL You should get DUCKFAN plate for it and I bet Oregon would give your free pass to all athletic events! Or could be for Supersonics. Nice car by the way!!

luxstang

VIP Members
Staff member
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi and ::welcome:: to the forum. Well. that combo is......special!:D

Still I kinda like it. Especially the view from up front with the hood looks good. Almost something you would expect on a race car.

RonEvenson

Reaction score
My Car
This is a 1 of 51, on the Marti Report 71 Sportsroof (Fastback) Mustang show car Grabber Green Mettallic Z code paint, 3W deluxe white interior, Matching #s 351 Cleveland and FMX auto transmission. This is a show quality car, that needs very little to be perfect. Updates are as follows: Edelebrock intake & Carb. Flowmaster Exhaust, Petronix electronic ignition, white face gauges with green LED'S, pioneer MP3/USB and much more.
Thanks for all the comments, the pictures dont show the metalflake in the paint (turns alot heads) I have heard it all from Green Bay fans, Oregon Ducks, and John Deere :)

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Welcome to the forums...glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

marks73

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Chevelle 454 SS
2005 Magnum RT
2008 Colorado
Welcome from North Carolina! Good to have you on board.

OLE PONY

VIP Members
Staff member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
Welcome to the site from Virginia! That's a horse of a different color!

c9zx

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
::welcome:: from Mustang, Oklahoma. Chuck

CTGSTANG

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible red/white interior. Engine: 302 V8 w/air, upgraded Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake, Petronix, Holly 600cfm carb, power windows.
Welcome to the forum!

RonEvenson

Reaction score
My Car
what do ya think of this color combo?
I just got this Mustang two weeks ago with this one year old custom paint job, traded a 78 f150 straight across for it (gotta love craigslist) i was looking to trade for a 67-68 coupe like the one i owned in highschool and someone offered me this 71, i almost said i was not interested because i never liked the 71-73 bodystyle, but then i saw pics and was told it was a mach1 by the owner, test drove the car with my 15yr old son and could not get over the looks and thumbs up we were getting so i traded my beloved truck of 17 years. I did find out later its not a mach1, but i dont care they made less fastbacks in 1971 anyway. The car does need major interior work, but it was ordered with the deluxe white interior and Z grabber green paint. My truck was worth around $7000 i think it was a good trade :)

sm3570

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sport Roof
Thanks for all the comments, the pictures dont show the metalflake in the paint (turns alot heads) I have heard it all from Green Bay fans, Oregon Ducks, and John Deere :)
Welcome to the site, Ron. Oregon Ducks! Booooo!

Steven Harris

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande,
1973 MAch 1
Welcome.

As a Ford pickup fan I am sure that was a hard decision.

Well done. No turning back now!

Status
Not open for further replies.