Hello (new here)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonEvenson

Reaction score
My Car
This is a 1 of 51, on the Marti Report 71 Sportsroof (Fastback) Mustang show car Grabber Green Mettallic Z code paint, 3W deluxe white interior, Matching #s 351 Cleveland and FMX auto transmission. This is a show quality car, that needs very little to be perfect. Updates are as follows: Edelebrock intake & Carb. Flowmaster Exhaust, Petronix electronic ignition, white face gauges with green LED'S, pioneer MP3/USB and much more.
mustang2.pngwhat do ya think of this color combo?mustang1.png

mustang3.png

mustang4.png

BabyMoons4.png

BabyMoons1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Ron,,,,From Washington state too..In the Tri cities area....That is a interesting color...lets see some more pics if you got some ...And what are the specs? We love pics and all the information you got ;)

Welcome to the club! Glad to have you here. We support all mods and renditions of the 71 - 73 mustangs (to a point, perhaps) :p. It's yours to do as you please. As Mike (Hyena) said, we'd love to see more pics and info.

I think it's pretty cool.

Doc

Welcome fomr Chesapeake, VA! Was that car previously owned by Phil Knight fron NIke and Oregon Alum? LOL You should get DUCKFAN plate for it and I bet Oregon would give your free pass to all athletic events! Or could be for Supersonics. Nice car by the way!!

Hi and ::welcome:: to the forum. Well. that combo is......special!:D

Still I kinda like it. Especially the view from up front with the hood looks good. Almost something you would expect on a race car.

Thanks for all the comments, the pictures dont show the metalflake in the paint (turns alot heads) I have heard it all from Green Bay fans, Oregon Ducks, and John Deere :)

Welcome to the forums...glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome to the forum!

what do ya think of this color combo?
I just got this Mustang two weeks ago with this one year old custom paint job, traded a 78 f150 straight across for it (gotta love craigslist) i was looking to trade for a 67-68 coupe like the one i owned in highschool and someone offered me this 71, i almost said i was not interested because i never liked the 71-73 bodystyle, but then i saw pics and was told it was a mach1 by the owner, test drove the car with my 15yr old son and could not get over the looks and thumbs up we were getting so i traded my beloved truck of 17 years. I did find out later its not a mach1, but i dont care they made less fastbacks in 1971 anyway. The car does need major interior work, but it was ordered with the deluxe white interior and Z grabber green paint. My truck was worth around $7000 i think it was a good trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back