Hello out of the alps

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hassi01

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
1968 Corvette Convertible
2005 Pt Cruiser
2010 Crysler Voyager
Hello,

Hello,

Yesterday I read a thread in our European mustang forum from canadien-red-mapple where he informed us about a special forum for 71-73 drivers. This looks what I have been surging for a long time.

Thanks to him.

I am 40 years old and live with my family in Tirol which is located direct in the Alps in Austria. It’s rather cold in here only during the summer times we have sometimes temperatures > 25 °C.

5 Years ago I bought my first US car the 73 Mach 1.It has been repainted but the technical system was in rather worse conditions. Some of my friends helped me to restore it. This took about 2 and a half year. But now it’s in good condition Engine and transmission has been overhauled, interior is new, electric wiring system has changed….

I and my wife take the car during the summer time as our daily driver for also shopping also. 2008 my Mach got a new friend the 1968 corvette convertible. This car has passed the overhaul now only repainting is still missing.

I hope to have some interesting chats in this forum for my planed engine update of the 351 cleveland and other things.

ZQLD-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Those are 2 beautiful cars you have there!

::welcome::

::welcome:: I know that area pretty well. You are right lots of snow and cold., but a beautiful place. Enjoy the site.

I've been all around you there. Been to : Garmisch, The Zugspitze, Mayorhofen, Innsbruck, Salzburg and alot more cant remember off the top of my head.

hi christian,

glad you swung in here too. i think we FINALLY found a place for our big bodies :)

abudi

As I said in the other thread, welcome to the club. Please take a moment to post your "Pin" on the "member map" in the "MORE" section at the top of each page.

I look forward to hearing and seeing more about your car.

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back