hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought this car from a guy 6 months ago who started restoring it in 1998. he took the car apart and lost interest in it.

i got it in boxes and he also lost a lot of pieces including windows and several small parts. he bought the car from the original owner but he never titled it so i got intouch with the lady whos husband bought it new. she was in tears when i told her about it because her husband passed 2 years ago and before he passed he asked "if he could find the car he would love to take her for one last ride". so i took it to her after it was done and she stop in her tracks with a tear in her eye and asked if she could sit in it . i told her better yet you can drive it. the smile on her face the tear in her eye made it all worth it. this car is as plain jane mach that i think you could buy back then. it is only a 351 2v with steering, a/c and auto. but it only has 63k for miles. but what a great story. thank you for all your resplies

i bought this car from a guy 6 months ago who started restoring it in 1998. he took the car apart and lost interest in it.

i got it in boxes and he also lost a lot of pieces including windows and several small parts. he bought the car from the original owner but he never titled it so i got intouch with the lady whos husband bought it new. she was in tears when i told her about it because her husband passed 2 years ago and before he passed he asked "if he could find the car he would love to take her for one last ride". so i took it to her after it was done and she stop in her tracks with a tear in her eye and asked if she could sit in it . i told her better yet you can drive it. the smile on her face the tear in her eye made it all worth it. this car is as plain jane mach that i think you could buy back then. it is only a 351 2v with steering, a/c and auto. but it only has 63k for miles. but what a great story. thank you for all your resplies
Great story and good man for helping her.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Looks like you accomplished a lot in six months, looks great.

Great story about letting the original owner's wife take it for a drive. Maybe make it an annual thing in honor of her late husband.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Nice looking car and great story!

Very nice! ::welcome:: from San Antonio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back