Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonnyman30

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1
1966 Mustang Coupe
1968 Imapala Sedan
1985 GMC Seirra
1996 Honda Civic
2006 Katana
2003 Chevy Tahoe
2011 Toyota Camary
Hello everyone, Robert from Alabama. I am new to the forum. I own a 72 Mach1 which was given to me in the 11th grade by my father. Now im ready to do some work on it 18 years later. The car was in perfect shape back then but now rust has attacked my floor boards since it has been sittin. Hope to do a mild resoration on it and get it back to decent condition. Thanks.

downsize (47).jpg

downsize (46).jpg

Welcome to the forums! Great to have you aboard! Can't wait to see more of your Mustang!

::welcome::

Hi Robert and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe

Is that color medium brown metallic (5H)?

Hi Robert from LA...lower Alabama! Nice looking car. I like the solid color NASA hood &am thinking about going that route myself when it's time for mine to get paint. Please set up a garage on here so we can track your progress. This site has a great bunch of guys that'll offer a wealth of knowledge.

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Looks like it is in pretty good shape and you know the history of it for the last 18 years. Your Mach has a nice stable mate too! Post up some more pics.

WELCOME aboard, Robert!

As Nance inferred, it is nice to see even more Southerners joining the Site. I look forward to interacting with you n the Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Congrats on joining the site Robert!

Not to sure about the color. When my father gave me the car he donated funds also to purchase the rims and the paint job. That was the year of 92. I picked the color at the paint shop from a gigantic book with color codes.

Hi Robert and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe

Is that color medium brown metallic (5H)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back