Hello...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Reaction score
My Car
1F03H
1F05M
2F05H
I've been harvesting information from 7173 for some time now. Recently picked up a matching numbers 71 Vert 351C-2V and have started the 'Resto-Mod'. My Amex has been getting a severe hammering thanks to RPD, Macs and CJP with boxes of goodies arriving daily.

Anyway, I hope I can give something back to this excellent forum and valuable resource for my favourite Mustang era; 1971 to 1973!

Cheers...

...Mickus

IMG_5327.JPG

(I anticipate a few late nights!)

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Welcome from W. TN. Glad you came into the light. Looks like you have a good start already. Once the credit card starts smoking put it in a glass of cold water for two hours and it is good to go again. Now when the bill comes in the mail fill the glass with your favorite adult beverage.

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Convertible Modified Spec White(ext) Black Pwr Tp/Int Frt Pwr Disc Brks 351 Clevelandw/Ram Air/2 BBL Manifold/Holly EFI & Hurst (wde ratio) 4-spd/429 or 351 Ford Toploader Trans/3.5 rear axle ratio Mach 1/racing mod suspension [email protected] sec Magnum 500 (frt 7" & rear 8") wheels modified w/71-73 accessories (all original mustang parts)
:welcome2:

I've been harvesting information from 7173 for some time now. Recently picked up a matching numbers 71 Vert 351C-2V and have started the 'Resto-Mod'. My Amex has been getting a severe hammering thanks to RPD, Macs and CJP with boxes of goodies arriving daily.

Anyway, I hope I can give something back to this excellent forum and valuable resource for my favourite Mustang era; 1971 to 1973!

Cheers...

...Mickus

(I anticipate a few late nights!)
sounds familiar-mine after some years of 03-9 bouncing around w/bad mechanics and buying wrong parts, got a garage full, let me know what you are lacking and may have, lot cheaper than the parts co.'s but may be worth becoming mbr of MCA, their magazine as well Hemmings Motor News for parts. got a lot of photos on my album for ref of my nightmares.