help with a club name

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtbromen

Reaction score
My Car
1971 fast back grabber blue 351 4V
hello all I am in need of some help. I am starting a club in my area for everyone bikes trucks, classics tuners anything with a motor not just a coffee each week club and a cruise but a club that hangs out and grills with there rides and families a club that actually helps each other work on their projects if no one has anything to dwork on then we can just hang out at the shop got tvs and what not more like the clubs we all had in high school where we all helped build and get our projects going and drove around and just had good times as friends. I have a 36 by 60 shop on 6 acres im willing to use as the main gathering place and have people work on things but im struggleing to come up with a good name that fits the goals and represents what were about. iv thought of "northern motor heads" or "northwoods auto club" but not really sticking to me im in northern MN thanks guys for any input

"Motor-sotans" doesn't quite get it, does it?

The Old Farts Club.
old fart? im only 30 and I want this to be open for everyone lol

Keep it Simple! :p:p

Greg.:)
not a bad direction to go thanks for the idea maybe a few tweeks to this and it might work!

How about the slip wrenches?

I know The Northern Lights Motor club.
never heard of them are they in the area?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the non-denominational name of "Group 2160" (36x60), "Enabling gear heads since 2015." :) Chuck

Here's a few to chew on...maybe in different combinations? Sort of ties in what it is...motors, that you're crazy about them, and that it is your sanctuary! :D:D:D

Engine Fanatics Hideaway

Motorhead Hangout

Motor Freaks Getaway

Engine Enthusiast Retreat

Freezing Freaks Motor Resort

Motor Maniacs Hideout

Haulin' Ass Hideaway

Motor Aficionado Asylum

Cheers,

JHawk

Just start working on you stuff together, hanging out, etc. and something will come up. Its not like you need a name for legal reasons. Just let it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back