Hemmings Listing

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Price is good for an apparent turn key driven car...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would agree its a nice car for the asking price. I disagree on the #1 condition claim - a good #2 for sure. Pics of the underside reveal need for serious clean up work.

Hemmings's package deals for ad listing offers the opportunity for lots of high quality photos, video and pretty decent description word count. I used them since I've always felt the more complete the information, the happier the end result will be for both sides.

You sure don't see many Grande's on the market or at most shows and cruises.

Last edited by a moderator:
This car was media blasted to remove all aspects of the original paint. The body was obviously prepared by master craftsmen. The body panels appear to have never been worked and are flat and ripple free all the way around the car.
Which means they have been worked extensively.

completely new Interior in the original style upholstery.
Seems to be missing the hopsack cloth

This is a stellar, turn-key automobile at the highest-level of restoration.
Sorry, this alignment is not the hallmark of the "highest levels of restoration". It's the garbage repop hood molding that's too short and the fender moldings were skewed to "hide" the gaps.

My background with classic automobiles extends for over 40 years. I have built and restored many Corvettes, Mustangs and Porsches and am a member of numerous car clubs including PCA & NCRS. I have judged at many concour events in and around Southern CA.
All that "experience" and he doesn't know what a #1 car looks like. Gotta love used car salesmen.....

Don't get me wrong, the car is gorgeous, but it can sell itself without this azzclown fluffing it into something it's not. It's a very high end #2 car no doubt. With a little more work **undercarriage** and some NOS trim and moldings, it very well could be a #1. I applaud the owner for restoring what is a very low option, plain-Jane car. It must mean a lot to him and the care he took with it's restoration shows.

Back