Henry Ford Museum

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I FOUND an amazing museum "driving on I 40 in Arkansas ! http://www.museumofautos.com/ Pasted the sign at 85MPH...got off looked at the GPS (19 miles off I40) and thought " what the hell" So SO glad as this is an amazing structure (build where it is and how it is built) with much history (Back to the Rockafella's)

While there I met people with amazing stories on Ford work in factories too ! (recorded them) They have a swap meet in the summer too - may just drive back I KNOW HOW TO GET THERE NOW !

Mark

I FOUND an amazing museum "driving on  I 40 in Arkansas !    http://www.museumofautos.com/   Pasted the sign at 85MPH...got off looked at the GPS (19 miles off I40) and thought " what the hell"    So SO glad as this is an amazing structure (build where it is and how it is built) with much history (Back to the Rockafella's)    

While there I met people with amazing stories on Ford work in factories too !   (recorded them)  They have a swap meet in the summer too - may just drive back I KNOW HOW TO GET THERE NOW !

Mark
Mark I went to a Mustang show there at Mt. Petit Jean back in about 1986.  Very neat place then and I'm sure it is now.

Quite a drive but would be nice to revisit.

Ray

John, Hopefully I'll be at the All Ford Show in Dearborn in August. I'm thinking seriously about going to the show on Sunday, driving home, then come back with my daily driver on Monday to go to the museum. The guy I bought my car from 10 years ago, now lives in Germany, but is thinking about coming to Detroit for the Dream Cruise and the show. He also said he'd love to go to the museum. I don't want to spend the night and have to leave my Mustang out in the open, so a 1 1/2 hour drive each way is ok by me. More later as we get closer,

Geoff.

I was up there maybe 4 years ago during the Dream Cruise and the Mustang show at Ford. I planned and stayed extra day so I could to the Henry Ford. My parents had gone a couple times and it is great if you enjoy know how technology advanced.

I did not go near the cruise bunch of idiots. Could spend two days at the Henry Ford.

Back