Here is a "new way of looking at Electronics" !

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVO2SCJ

Zip Tie Mechanic - can I help you?
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1971 R code
HI

I saw this and thought of Midlife !!!   https://youtu.be/AIibGVQQMpA?t=12m8s   I started RIGHT AT THE ELECTRICAL part ....but the whole thing is great!

Merry Christmas

Mark

[the whole thing is great!]

Thx for posting this piece! Awesome!

Unbelievable to see stuff like at 21:55, the guys painting whole day without masks.

Priceless view at 25:00, may be the one owned by one of us is there...

When is the electrical stuff happening? I saw this video some time ago and really don't want to spend another 25 minutes watching it again.

When is the electrical stuff happening?   I saw this video some time ago and really don't want to spend another 25 minutes watching it again.
It's towards the end of the video Bob. I totally agree it was a long video and I had to wait a long time to get to the parts I wanted to see. I love the ending where you see trains loaded down with what look to be 71 or 72 Mustangs and Cougars.

When is the electrical stuff happening?   I saw this video some time ago and really don't want to spend another 25 minutes watching it again.
It's towards the end of the video Bob. I totally agree it was a long video and I had to wait a long time to get to the parts I wanted to see. I love the ending where you see trains loaded down with what look to be 71 or 72 Mustangs and Cougars.
You can call me Bob, you can call me Midlife, but don't call me late for dinner.  Funny, there's a running gag on the 69/70 forum where folks call me Bob as well.  Thanks for the place to look.

Randy

You can call me Bob, you can call me Midlife, but don't call me late for dinner.  Funny, there's a running gag on the 69/70 forum where folks call me Bob as well.  Thanks for the place to look.

Randy

Sorry Randy! Somehow I thought you were Bob, the guy who fixes the gauges. I should have known you were "Randy" the guy who fixes the harnesses! LOL

Back