Hey from Alaska

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
429CJ, 4 Speed, 3.25 Traction Lock N case, A/C, P/W, tilt, fold down seats, int. wipers, deluxe interior.
Been dreaming of finding a 71 Mach 1 to restore for years. Not too many around up here that I’m aware of so I have found myself constantly looking for as much info as I can with Facebook groups and online forums. I really enjoy seeing everyone’s projects. 

Feel free to share a brief story of your car or show pictures. It doesn’t have to be complete either, I enjoy all stages of the process. 

It probably goes without saying that if you hear of or see something worth looking at project wise you know where to find me! 

Excited to see more and more on this forum as I begin to read the posts! 

Hello and welcome from SW Ontario, Canada.

Hope you find your dream car soon. You'll find some of the very best advice here from guys who really know their stuff.

Here's a pic of my 71 Mach 1 4 speed that I found in CA in 08. It's pretty much original except for new paint, some of the interior and a few upgrades like PS, PB and larger anti-sway bars.

IMG_3669 (3).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3669 (3).jpg
    IMG_3669 (3).jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 0
Welcome from Ohio.  There are lots of build threads here for you to look at.  Go to "Individual Project Build Threads" under the Forums tab and will you see some of the members rebuilds.   Lots of good info and ideas.  Hope you find your 71 MACH  1.

Found one!! 
1971 429 4 speed numbers matching! 

now I’m really part of the group! I’ll be posting a video soon 

CC35F4F9-E7C7-41F8-B4E0-DF6E0B8DAA90.jpeg

Congratulations on finding your project!  I hope all goes smoothly and it gives you joy both in the journey of making the improvements and the fun of driving it around. 

Latest posts

Back