"Hey" from Kennesaw Ga

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trainey

Reaction score
My Car
1972 H-code Mach1
2010 GT Premium
2004 F150- The "home depot" machine
2018 HD RoadGlide Ultra
Glad to find this board dedicated to the "Big Horses". I have been a Mustang/Ford guy for a long time. I miss my high school car which was a 69 428CJ Mach1, and thought that the next one would be 71-73. I found my current Mach about 2 years ago. Glad to be back in one!! Look forward to discussions, and I am sure that I will come across stuff that I'll bounce off you guys.

163925_1528528142212_1504972919_31182663_6175898_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

Nice Mustang! ::welcome::

WELCOME aboard!

GREAT to have a yet another Southerner here - - pretty sure we will really be doing regional "runs."

I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums. Again, Welcome!

BT

::welcome:: This is a great site. I look forward to the discussions too, a bit too much according to my wife.

Roy: Kennesaw is closer to ATL than to Helen...N W corner of ATL going up 75.

Trainey: Nice car and nice location, I miss those rolling hills. Is that a PSD in the background?

PSD= Piece of S*it Dodge?? Ha Ha, yeah thats a company car...

I do get to Helen sometimes, I also ride M/C's. Kennesaw is just north of "May-retta" Marietta Ga.

Roy: Kennesaw is closer to ATL than to Helen...N W corner of ATL going up 75.

Trainey: Nice car and nice location, I miss those rolling hills. Is that a PSD in the background?
Still about 85-90 miles from there and before Atlanta and the big city mess. Would be a nice ride down 19 for a visit.

Welcome to site from Virginia. Nice looking Mach 1. Feel free to jump right into the discussions with advice or suggestions; there's a real bunch of friendly folks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back