Hey from Tenn

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sprint coupe
Newbie from outside of Nashville, TN. I just found this site from a posting on another board. I've got a 1972 Mustang Sprint Sportsroof that i bought a year ago that needs a total restoration. Getting ready to tear it down so I will be on here alot for info...Joe

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Love to see some photos of your project!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Joe!

It would appear that Tennessee is being well represented as there are a couple of us here in the Memphis area, Roy in Chattanooga and now you in the Nashville area.

When you get the opportunity, please post up some pictures of your 1972 Sprint and give us a little history on its acquisition.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

Thanks for the warm welcome. Dont have many pics, need to get a dig cam or I-phone but here is a pic from when I got it. The history of the car from the P.O is he was the third owner and bought it from his in-laws who lived in east Tenn. I think he said the car was sold new in Louisville DSO. I will be ordering the Marti report soon so will have more details then. From what i can see the car looks pretty orig, dont see any mods and the well worn paint looks mostly orig too. Car is a H-code 351 2V auto. Car was parked, dont know how long. I bought it in Springfield, Tenn.

72stang.jpg

::welcome:: from East TN (Knoxville) not Chatt.:p I think we will be down your way next weekend for the car show if all holds together
let me know if your in the area. Car show must be inside, right? Maybe i can check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina! ::welcome:: Good thing you posted that pic because your fellow Tennesseian favorite thing on this sight to post is: You made it JUST under the wire.

:worthlesswithoutpics:

Welcome to the forum from North Carolina! ::welcome:: Good thing you posted that pic because your fellow Tennesseian favorite thing on this sight to post is: You made it JUST under the wire.

:worthlesswithoutpics:
ya i dont have a good cam and my car is probably the roughest one i have seen on this site. Its not very photogenic at this point.

::welcome:: from NY. Good luck with your sprint and hope you show progress pics as you are fixing her up. She's a rare bird and great choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back