Hi From Melbourne Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Nashville, Tenn. When you say front guards are you talking bout front bumper?
Thanks all.

front fenders i think you guys call them. there repro stuff i can get from over there but it would be nice to get a second hand pair here for a bit cheaper hopefully.

::welcome:: I'm not on the site very often but if you need any pics or info let me know. I also have a 72 with the same options you mentioned.

Welcome from Coastal Alabama. Be sure to add a pin to our Member Map located under the "Fun Stuff" tab at the top of the page.

G'day bud.

Jim from Melbourne (sunbury)

Brett's about an hour away in one direction and I'm about an hour in the other.

Good to have you aboard...

(sorry I haven't posted in a while guys ...you know how it is ... but I have managed to install a knock sensor gauge and an wb a/f ratio gauge for something to do in the mean time.) Being winter it's hard to get motivated but the weather's getting better slowly.

Luke, what have I missed, bought any new cars?

G'day bud.

Jim from Melbourne (sunbury)

Brett's about an hour away in one direction and I'm about an hour in the other.

Good to have you aboard...

(sorry I haven't posted in a while guys ...you know how it is ... but I have managed to install a knock sensor gauge and an wb a/f ratio gauge for something to do in the mean time.) Being winter it's hard to get motivated but the weather's getting better slowly.

Luke, what have I missed, bought any new cars?
Not yet but may Mopar C body itch is acting up again and I have a inside line on a 64 mercury marauder. Always looking and a now have a vacant shed space next to the Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back